Careers at Benson Mortgages
We are always looking for ambitious experienced mortgage agents to join our dynamic team. Please browse our current positions and feel free to reach out!
For more information about our hiring process or send us your resume, please contact us at [email protected]
Hiring: Experienced Mortgage Agents / Mortgage Brokers
Have you been considering a career change where you can help others achieve their dreams?
Are you an experienced mortgage agent/broker who is not receiving the support you need at your current brokerage?
Have you always wanted to make a six-figure income and not have to work a 9-5?
We at Benson Mortgages support our clients all across the GTA, as well as everywhere else in Ontario. You will be part of our growing Mortgage brokerage division. Enjoy the flexibility of working remotely. Work wherever you feel comfortable so long you have a computer, internet access & a mobile phone.
You will work as an intermediary between lending institutions & prospective homeowners/ investors. You should have excellent communication skills and be excited to evaluate home buyers’ financial & employment information while partnering with them to assist them in the process of obtaining a mortgage.
You will work under the guidance of experienced underwriters, who will assist you in achieving your own financial goals
What is expected of you:
- follow-up with the leads provided to turn them into clients
- build your knowledge of lender products, underwriting requirements , and how to handle any mortgage situation
- Request & manage confidential documents (such as credit reports, income verification, and bank statements)
- Outline all options for clients & make sure clients clearly understand commitment
- Develop new business opportunities and form your base of clients
- Compare and contrast interest rates, lender fees, and closing costs (help clients decide the best option for them)
- compliance with all relevant regulations & laws
- Make sure all relevant paperwork between lenders & borrowers is submitted in a professional manner
- Act with integrity & secure client’s credit reports & personal info & documents.
- Utilize the mortgage software as well as CRM tools in order to streamline your business, as well as prepare deals for submission
What you bring to the table:
- Have completed the mortgage agent certification program.
- NO experience as a mortgage agent required.
We are hiring newly licensed agents at this time as well as seasoned agents
- No history of termination.
- Ability to learn quickly & invest in your future with consistent efforts.
Bonus Assets: Multilingual (able to speak English & at least one other language)