Are you one of those unlucky folks currently on the real estate rollercoaster ride? Some say it’s scarier than the gut-wrenching pain when eating a Carolina Reaper, officially the World’s Hottest Pepper. It received that accolade in 2013 and then again in 2018 with an even higher Scoville Heat Units (SHU) rating. SHU is a way of quantifying how spicy a pepper is by measuring the concentration of capsaicinoids. Funny how this October newsletter doesn’t feature a pumpkin…
Here are a few things are clients are concerned about these days:
- Feel the sharp pain and regret of overpaying in bidding wars a few months ago?
- Bought high, overpaid, and now stuck with your existing property not selling?
- Facing a bleak prospect of much higher rates for your investment property that didn’t even close yet?
We have a few answers from our savvy investors who want to make money in an unstable market. Let’s hear it!
- During a downshift it is a good time to get secured lines of credit and refinance to be ready to jump on great deals
- This is an ideal time for an investor to scoop up properties that were unaffordable just a few months ago
- Real estate dropped down as much as 30%
- Smart people thrive and buy in markets like this
- Appraisal are coming in 20% lower than purchase prices – Benson can finance that difference
- If you are an accredited investor, you might qualify to invest in mortgages. Call us to pre-qualify!
- Do not try the Carolina Reaper, it is one mean pepper!
BE READY TO INVEST! We have lines of credit as low as 4.7%! And have a Happy Halloween!