Benson Mortgage Fund provides our investor clientele with quality investment transactions, average returns above 8% and professional, reliable and trustworthy management. We have two main goals: the preservation of our investors’ capital and maximizing investor rates of return.
We originate, underwrite and administer our mortgage loans throughout the terms of the mortgage, which allows us to create attractive investment opportunities for our investors.
Our common sense approach to mortgage investing earns us the trust and loyalty of our investors and borrower alike. We recognize that no investment is 100% guaranteed. Nevertheless, we at the Benson Mortgage Fund strive to mitigate risk via sound underwriting and lending practices. Here are just some such practices.
- Confirmation of real estate value through reputable appraiser networks
- Creative and prudent lending practices (such as understanding the exit strategy,
- conducting thorough due diligence and risk assessments)
- Conservative lending margins and/or shorter loan terms. Substantial number of loan terms fall within 12 – 24 months
- Regular assessment of the loan’s performance
Becoming an investor is simple; contact us for a personal meeting. A dedicated manager will be able to answer any of your questions, and show you just how Benson can be the right choice for you.
- Quick turnaround on underwriting and approval process
- Quick funding and loan administration
- Loans up to $5 million
- Flexible repayment terms
- Creative and flexible solutions for the borrower as well as the lender
- Common sense lending